At Soft Steel USA, we believe it is important to support responsible conservation efforts and awareness, angling education and youth involvement in the sport, fishing related conservation causes, Veteran fishing events, activities that teach people all aspects of fishing, and other fishing related programs. While we would love to support every worthy cause, we receive thousands of donation requests every year and we are only able to fulfill a limited amount of them.
Soft Steel USA is a proud supporter of organizations such as KeepAmericaFishing.Org, the Golden Gate Salmon Association, the Northwest Sportfishing Industry Association and the Coastal Conservation Association. The bulk of Soft Steel USA charitable contributions go to these organizations.
If you are seeking a product or monetary donation for your organization, we have established the following guidelines and instructions for donation request submissions:
- Your organization must be registered with the IRS as a 501 (c) 3 non-profit (charitable) organization. Support will not be provided for:
- Individuals, private pursuits, political parties/associations, representatives of advocacy groups
- Organizations that oppose the company’s position on issues
- Individual athlete or team sponsorship
- Marketing and advertising purpose
- Private or family foundations
- Events that charge for participation
- All Requests must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- Request Type: Monetary, Product, or Both
- Name of Organization
- Type of Program/Event: Youth Fishing, Fishing-Related Conservation, Veteran/Military Fishing Event, First Responders, or Other Fishing-Related Program/Event (if other, please describe).
- Attach or Provide 501 (c) 3 non-profit tax ID number
- Contact Name
- Contact E-Mail
- Complete Mailing Adddress
- Please provide a brief, general description of the event such as the purpose, expected attendance, etc.
- Date Needed By (Must be 120 days prior to deadline or start of event)
- What are you requesting? Specify as much detail as possible (i.e. products, apparel, monetary value, etc.)
- How will the donations be used?
Once we receive your donation request, you will receive an acknowledgement reply via email. If your request is not selected to be fulfilled, you will not receive any further reply from Soft Steel USA. If your request is selected during our review process, you will be contacted via email or the phone number you provided to discuss details further.
Please be sure to review these guidelines and follow the steps accordingly. We thank you for your request and for considering Soft Steel USA.